Digital Audio > Furutech ADL GT 40 USB DAC/Phono Stage/Headphone Amplifier
Furutech ADL GT 40 USB DAC/Phono Stage/Headphone Amplifier
The GT40 is finally here, built for enthusiasts with growing music collections on their computer hard drives. It’s a high performance 24-bits/96kHz USB DAC that’s amazingly affordable. Looking to convert your LPs or other analog sources to digital? The GT40 will take you to the podium with every album you archive.
The seriously-shielded audiophile-grade GT40 features a low-latency USB 2.0 audio driver that plays and records at 96 kHz. A likely first for this category, the GT40 includes a built-in low-noise MM / MC phono preamp! Record your favorite vinyl to hard disk via the USB output.
The ADL GT40 features L/R analog outputs, and switchable line or phono inputs with a vivid, captivating sound that is simply unheard of in this category
The ADL GT40 (wired with Furutech’s GT2 USB cable of course!) brings Furutech’s signature sound -- smooth, detailed clarity -- to desktop systems, especially with high resolution 24-bits/96kHz files, but even 16-bit/44.1kHz files sound impeccable and very musical.
- High performance 96KHz/24bit USB DAC and ADC IC chip
- Enjoy audio in high resolution at 96KHz/24-bits surpassing conventional 44.1KHz/16-bit standards
- Incorporates the most trusted driver in professional audio for 96kHz recording and playback
- External power supply: while a USB-powered device might be convenient, it won’t develop the power required for high resolution playback, so we designed the GT40 with an external power supply to solve the problem.
- Headphone Amplifier: It contains a high performance headphone amplifier with ample drive for good headphones
- Analog-to-Digital Converter: The GT40 sports a high-performance ADC IC chip for high resolution recordings via analog inputs including phono, AM/FM radio, or other analog signals.
- Phono Preamplifier: A first for this class, the GT40 features a phono equalizer for recording your precious LPs. Switch between Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) or Line input
- Highest Quality Parts: The GT40 features a high quality amplifier and condenser supporting its high performance analog circuit
- High End Audio Grade Connections: The GT40 is equipped with gold-plated Teflon-insulated RCA jacks with an extremely high quality aluminum chassis and machined volume knob
The GT40 Gets You to the Winner’s Circle!
- USB & Analog Playback and Record multimedia audio system
- Connectivity: USB B Interface, Analog input/output RCA jack
- USB Playback Resolution : 24bit/96KHz
- USB Recording Resolution: 96kHz (Max) supports 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (40Hz: +0.5 dB, 15kHz:-0.5dB)
- SN ratio:-90dB (A-wtd) / Line Output
- Line Output Level: 1 Vrms
- Line Input Level: MC 0.4mV / MM 5mV / Line 1V
- Headphone Output Level: 80mW ( 32 ohm ) Max.
- Power Supply AC Adaptor Rating: AC 9V 0.5A
- Dimensions: 150 (W) x 111 (D) x 57 (H) mm
- Weight: 785g Approx.
"The GT40 shows us that a jack-of-all-trades really can be the master of all. While it might not get hard-core audiophiles drooling to use it in the most extreme megabuck systems, I’d be hard pressed to name any product that can clearly outshine the GT40 in just one of its many functions for the same money. When you add all of those functions together, the result is clearly a bargain." - AV Guide
Read the complete AV Guide review here
Download the Manual here
Free shipping within Australia
Copyright © 2013 GrooveWorks Aust Pty Ltd
ABN 60 110 641 579